Thursday, July 20, 2023

How JESUS loved

 

John 15:13

King James Version

13 Greater love hath no man than this, 

that a man lay down his life for his friends.


Was thinking about it this morning.

How did JESUS love?

What did the Bible say?

What did it reveal?

What have I come to know?

All I know, I know from SPIRIT.

He teaches me everything about JESUS.

The LORD confirms that Himself:

John 15:26

King James Version

26 But when the Comforter is come, 

whom I will send unto you from the Father, 

even the Spirit of truth, 

which proceedeth from the Father, 

he shall testify of me:


So, I think to myself, HOW did JESUS love?

What was His brand of love?

What did He teach us?

And this I came to know:

Romans 8:34

King James Version

34 Who is he that condemneth? 

It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, 

who is even at the right hand of God, 

who also maketh intercession for us.


Philippians 2:8

King James Version

8 And being found in fashion as a man, 

he humbled himself, 

and became obedient unto death, 

even the death of the cross.


He obeyed GOD.

He gave His life for us.

He defeated death, and the devil.

He makes intercession for us, thus, He's mediator.

He gave us the promise of the Resurrection.

He gave believers the promise of eternal life.

By His own life and example, He taught us how to love.

JESUS is our best model for love.

Being born again taught me all that.

Why wouldn't you want to be born again?

You will marvel at what SPIRIT will teach you.

These blogs and books resulted from all those lessons.

I invite you to seek GOD -- with all your heart.

And come to know TRUTH.

As only JESUS can give you.

John 1:17

King James Version

17 For the law was given by Moses, 

but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.


Related material:

JESUS the MEDIATOR

On GOD's LOVE

WORD of GOD

JESUS

GOD's GLORY blogs

BORN AGAIN classics


Image: Wallpaper Access


Updated 8 November 2023


BEFORE we were even BORN

  Exodus 33:17 King James Version 17 And the Lord said unto Moses,  I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken:  for thou hast found gr...