Saturday, December 17, 2022

On GOD's LOVE

 


Jeremiah 31:3

King James Version

3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, 

Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: 

therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.


Welcome to our 71st blog!

This will be all about GOD's LOVE for us.

When it comes to love, GOD conquers all.

He is LOVE.

1 John 4:8

King James Version

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; 

for God is love.


Know you are loved.

You, and your family.

And everyone in this world.

This blog will overflow with verses.

Showing how much GOD loves us all.

It's time we knew how loved we are.

What JESUS came on earth for.

Only through SPIRIT can we remember.

Only by being born again, can SPIRIT teach us.

Only through Scripture, can we know the LORD's laws.

Look how JESUS cares for us:

Matthew 11:28

King James Version

28 Come unto me, 

all ye that labour and are heavy laden, 

and I will give you rest.


John 14:27

King James Version

27 Peace I leave with you, 

my peace I give unto you: 

not as the world giveth, 

give I unto you. 

Let not your heart be troubled, 

neither let it be afraid.


1 Peter 3:18

King James Version

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, 

the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, 

being put to death in the flesh, 

but quickened by the Spirit:


Expect this blog to overflow with love.

With compassion for all.

With a desire to know Scripture.

With excitement at sharing Scripture with you.

We show you proof of GOD's love.

Always, through Scripture.

And not from my own fallible thinking.

Head over to these tabs now:

2022 articles

2023 articles

2024 articles


Related material: 

PEACE through JESUS

GOD's LOVE


ALL Bible verses from:

biblegateway.com

kingjamesbibleonline.org

openbible.info


Image: Rifqi Ramadhan


Updated 26 February 2024


BEFORE we were even BORN

  Exodus 33:17 King James Version 17 And the Lord said unto Moses,  I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken:  for thou hast found gr...